AAA Allied Group Inc General Service Tech in Middletown, Ohio
Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.
Bob Sumerel Tire and Service, a subsidiary of AAA Club Alliance, has served the automotive needs of customers throughout Greater Cincinnati, Toledo and Central Ohio. In addition to our full range of services to meet every car care need, we sell a variety of tires to accommodate all makes and models. In keeping with our tradition of quality and service, we are currently looking for dependable and hardworking Tire Technicians/Mechanics for various locations throughout the Greater Cincinnati Area!
Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round.
Our Tire Technicians are dedicated technicians who:
- Mounting, changing and balancing tires and tire rotations
- Aiding management in store inventory and/or stocking tires
- Assists in cleaning store as needed to ensure safe work environment
- Must become TIA certified within 6 months of employment experience
Total Rewards Package includes:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Generous Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts)
- Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications, as well as disability insurance to qualified Associates
- Working with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment
- High School Diploma or GED and/or one to three months related experience or training
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Authorized to work in the USA
- Must have a high level of motivation
- Must be safety conscious and customer service oriented at all times
- Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Must be able to lift 25-75lbs
Mechanic, Mechanic School, Auto Mechanic, Mechanic Jobs, Technician Jobs, Mechanic Training, Auto Mechanic Training, Car Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, ASE Mechanic, Motorcycle Mechanic, Automotive Technology, Tire Changer, Part Time, Tire Repair, Tire, Entry Level Tech, Mechanic, Car Repair, General Service, Tech
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
To learn more about our company and the position, please visit*Our Company Website*.
To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out ourDay In The Life Videos.
AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC. At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify.
Right to Work
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:
Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Discrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by Law
Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
Discrimination in Employment is Prohibited
New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in Employment
Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act
Philadelphia Employment Discrimination
Philadelphia Ban the Box
Posted 13 Days Ago * Part time * 10833
Job Category: Automotive