Robert Half International UX/UI Designer in Miami, Florida
Company within the healthcare industry is searching for an UX/UI Designer to support the Customer Experience Center of Excellence - a new, innovative, and dynamic team that will drive the digital transformation to becoming a customer-focused health solutions company, putting the customer at the center of strategic decisions and embedding customer experience best practices throughout the enterprise.
Constructs compelling artifacts (wireframes, conceptual diagrams, task flows storyboards, etc.) outlining present conditions and proposed solutions to gain strategic alignment and encourage innovation within and across the organization. * Work with designers to create realistic prototypes for internal evaluation, user testing, and cross-functional critique. * Understand our technology stack and be able to push the boundaries of possibility. * Conceive and model user interface prototypes based on collected customer requirements, use cases, and business objectives. * Collaborate with business transformation and IT to perform tech audits in order to determine solution feasibility. * Design workflows that work on multiple devices and platforms including mobile, tablet, and browser interfaces. * Designing UX that supports customers? goals and behaviors.
- Bachelor?s Degree in relevant area or equivalent work experience
- Must be extremely efficient in HTML and CSS.
- At least 3 years of related experience with a digital portfolio.
- Experience working with or on an innovative, creative, team/organization.
- You can produce stunning, interactive experiences in code.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions.
- Possess a solid grasp of human-centered design.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX/UI/CX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry?s latest trends and technologies.
- Proficient in design and prototyping software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Axure, Keynote, After Effects etc.), web design principles and technologies
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Jose Barroso at [email protected] He can also be reached at 305.774.7227 x 57320.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $90,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year
Location: Miami, FL
Date Posted: December 6, 2018
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01020-9501653772
Staffing Area: Creative & Marketing