IPG Sr. Administrative Assistant in Miami, Florida
Provides administrative support to the RCT LATAM VP and team. Will work on special projects in addition to typing, filing and scheduling, and performing duties such as attendance record keeping, coordination of meetings and conferences, arrange travel and obtaining supplies. May answer non-routine correspondence and assemble highly confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload.
- Schedules and organizes meetings, travels, conferences and department activities.
- Answers phones for VP. Takes messages or fields/answers for routine and non-routine questions.
- Assist VP preparing paper for meetings, taking action points and writing minutes.
- General administrative support, including monitoring dept. time-off records, maintaining phone lists and organization charts, coordinating invoice requests and check payments. Ordering supplies and office needs in general. Maintains office running smoothly.
- Monthly—printing various reports from our accounting system.
- Preparation of various Excel spreadsheets, Word processing (familiarity with mail merges, etc.) , Assist with creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Administer access to Hyperion.
- 3-5 years related work experience
- English and Spanish a must
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications (MS Office) in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software.
- Strong analytical ability. Must have experience conducting and analyzing research (including online resources) and reporting a well-developed, concise point of view.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Must have knowledge of secretarial, office administrative procedures, and use of standard office equipment.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Excellent attention to detail in composing and typing materials and planning and executing activities
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Must be able to work independently and within a team
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
We, Interpublic Group (IPG), are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Primary Location: United States-Florida-Miami
Job number: 010140
Req ID: 010140