FirstService Residential front desk in Miami Beach, Florida
Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential, North America's foremost property management firm. We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, we think you should get to know us.
Schedule: 11PM-7am Sunday through Thursday.
The front desk person works independently, and without direct supervision. Possesses strong communication, telephone, and customer service skills. Detailed oriented and able to multitask. Meets and greets residents; checks guests and service providers in/out. Able to understand and react to emergency response and access control procedures; monitors and operates electronic security control systems; and accurately maintains daily logs, records and forms.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service, communication and time management skills.
- Monitors Emergency Response System.
- Greets and directs Residents, guests and invitees.
- Monitors and controls Electronic Security Control Systems.
- Responds to emergency situations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Monitors and controls access to the building.
- Maintains daily log, records and forms.
- Resolves and follows-up on all complaints/issues.
- Maintains a safe and secure environment throughout the building/property(s).
- May be assigned other duties by the on-site property manager.
- Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Other duties as required.
OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES: Education/Training:
- High school diploma or equivalency preferred.
- College level courses in business or hospitality preferred.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of business experience preferred.
- Computer literacy: command of information system hardware/software is preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Multiple language fluency is desirable.
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to lift 30 -- 50 lbs.
- Work in an upright standing or sitting position for long periods of time
- Handle, finger, grasp and lift objects and packages
- Reach with hands and arms
- Communicate, receive and exchange ideas and information by means of the spoken and written word
- Ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as required to meet the job functions
- Complete all required forms.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends based on project requirement.
- Ability to respond to emergencies on a timely manner.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled