Kronos Integration Consultant (HCM software) in Mexico City, Mexico
Integration Consultant (HCM software)
Mexico City - MX - Mexico
Professional Services and Consulting
We are seeking a Senior Developer, ERPs integration, to provide technical development services throughout the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, design specification, code development, unit, integration, and acceptance testing and implementation support. The products produced by the IC broadly apply to application customizations and enhancements, integration and interfaces, conversions, reporting and business/technical automated workflows. The IC possesses a functional business process knowledge in one or more areas of Finance, Human Resources, Payroll, and Supply Chain. The Business Applications Senior Developer works with a solid knowledge of IT architectures including cloud technologies, applications, database, networking, and security.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
• Identify and analyze operational and business requirement and systems issues and opportunities to develop and deliver effective business solutions.
• Collaborate with business partners and AC peers to gather, validate and deliver products meeting business requirements. gathering and test planning.
• Participate all levels of testing from peer code reviews to individual unit testing, integration and user acceptance testing.
• Develop accurate, complete, comprehensible, and useable documentation of products and services.
• Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve system functional and technical errors including issues of overall system performance. Troubleshoot on systems and data and generate solutions which may include systems modifications enhancements or new procedures.
• Report, track, and resolve application related issues with multiple vendor support organizations
• Consulting with functional departments to identify necessary definition or changes to systems to address new or revised business requirements.
• Participate in customer feedback sessions on product usability and acceptance to identify opportunities to improve product functionality, features, and overall customer acceptance.
• Apply tools to analyze products to improve performance, responsiveness, and end-user productivity.
• Proficient in User interface design and developing visually appealing user interfaces
• Develop scalable, low latency, reliable and efficient interfaces that meet the business requirements.
• Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and standards.
• Create detailed functional and technical design documents
Required qualifications for this position include:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information Services or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
Two years experience with Workforce Integration Manager (WIM) would be a plus.
Report writer software experience (e.g. Oracle BI Publisher)
Expert knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Expert knowledge of SQL both extract and query
Strong skills in APIs development is a must.
Thorough and detailed knowledge of database processing to include data extraction, transformation, and loading to different target data sources including databases and flat files.
Expert knowledge of Kronos Workforce Integration Manager (WIM)
Expert knowledge of Kronos Workforce Central application (Timekeeper, Advanced Scheduler, Attestation, Analytics), v7 and above.
Expertise in Service-Oriented Architecture SOA (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.) strong Knowledge in Dell Boome.
Experience in production-quality Java Server preferably in Enterprise or Cloud Software product companies.
Strong experience with Java Enterprise (JEE) programming
Application server experience (Weblogic, Tomcat, etc.)
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.