Rose International INC CAD Designer Drafter in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Position Title: CAD Designer Drafter
Position Number: 302056
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Desired Skill Set:
AutoCAD, Design, Drawing, MS Excel
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Cad Operator
Estimated Assignment: 01/01/2019 to 06/30/2019
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
• Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher). Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
• Must have strong organizational skills. Someone with a little bit of experience in the construction field.
• More along with electrical or mechanical construction, not electronic board layouts.
• Someone that has been in the business world, not from academia running drafting clubs as a significant part of their resume.
• High school or equivalent education required. Resumes need to be well constructed, accurate, spell checked, etc. which shows attention to detail with the desire to do a good job. It shows that the candidates care about what they put their name on.
• Receive project assignments from Design Team member.
• Under supervision, prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems (fire alarm, security, access control, and other low voltage specialty systems) Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations.
• Prepare submittal documentation (i.e.,. data sheets, battery calculations) Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings Perform other duties as assigned.
Background screening and drug screening required#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)