Intersect ENT Inc. Corporate Accounts Director in Menlo Park, California
PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Corporate Account Director will drive product growth and business partnerships through optimal formulary access and reimbursement for assigned products. This individual will serve as the national payer expert and will design the access strategy for assigned products for optimal impact to strategic corporate goals.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Align cross functionally with the reimbursement account directors, sales and key home office functions to better address market coverage and access issues for patients
· Call on national and regional Managed Care Organizations, PBM’s, and other organizations that are important to the success of our products.
· Accountable for comprehensive account management through interactions within all business segments of the account performing as the enterprise lead (e.g. C Suite, pharmacy, medical, & other departments).
Develop and maintain relationships with accounts to ensure optimal access and reimbursement for our product portfolio.
· Provide market insights to develop pull-through initiatives. Implement and lead customer level strategic plans that are aligned with the brand strategy.
· Effectively communicate in-depth knowledge of Managed Market landscape, customers, reimbursement and treads to Sales, Marketing, Medical Affairs and other core cross functional teams.
· Establish solid working relationships with sales, marketing, medical affairs and other key departments to ensure adoption and execution of overall strategic plan and exceeding sales targets.
· Develop, implement and lead pull-through field plans to maximize product growth.
· Responsible to develop and lead the payer account strategic plan at a local level.
· Implement and lead customer level strategic plans that are aligned with the brand strategy.
· Ensure all policies related to scope of responsibility are held to the highest compliance standards internally and through vendors working on our behalf.
· Bachelor’s degree requires, advanced degree a plus
· Minimum of 10 years of payer account management in the pharmaceutical industry
· Strong business acumen including proven analytical, negotiation and reimbursement acumen
· MS Office; specifically, PowerPoint and Excel
· Demonstrate specific competencies through influence selling utilizing clinical knowledge and value propositions, health economic and outcomes research, marketing resources, executive level relationship.
· Demonstrate analytical competencies through proficient use of tools provided by the company
· Competence in utilizing financial models is a core expectation for this position.
· Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the managed market landscape, customers, reimbursement and trends.
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills including
· Effective use of persuasion and influence in communication skills
· Ability to demonstrate conflict management in all situations.
· A high degree of Emotional Intelligence
· Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment utilizing decision making skills to interpret the business quickly to improve business performance.
· Ability to understand reimbursement of highly, complex specialty products and develop strategic plans to find opportunities to maximize performance and growth.
· Ability to lead and manage change within the organization.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS, VISUAL ACUITY, AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
· Physical Activity - Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm as in handling. Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
· Physical Requirements - Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
· Visual Acuity - The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
· Working Conditions - The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (as in typical office or administrative work).
Intersect ENT is an equal opportunity employer that strives to interview, hire and promote a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disabilities, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Intersect ENT Inc.
- Intersect ENT Inc. Jobs