Faith Technologies Inc Field Technology Tools Specialist 1 in Menasha, Wisconsin
FIELD TECHNOLOGY TOOLS SPECIALIST 1
Faith Technologies ● Menasha, WI
Your Career. Your Future!
A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. As Field Technology Tools Specialist 1, you’ll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
Field Technology Tools Specialists are responsibility for this position will be collect site conditions and perform site layout with tools such as Robotic Total Stations, GPS/GNSS units and 3D scanners. Secondary responsibilities will include the creation and modification of drawings in 2D and 3D from conceptual drawing through successful installation for electrical in specially system construction. Ideal candidates must be proficient in the use of a PC and Microsoft Office Suite, ability to act independently and influence others without direct control, strong knowledge base of electrical construction trade, and strong knowledge base of (NEC) National Electrical Code.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 4 years related trade experience
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- Provide hands-on Robotic Total Station layout work on the job sites.
- Provide hands-on 3D scanner work for the creation of point clouds on the job site.
- Provide new user and refresher training for field technology and 3D scanner operators as needed.
- Ensure that Field Technology Tools are maintained and calibrated including updating software as needed and to coordinate necessary repairs, as well as properly accounted for.
- Create and work with point clouds to share with internal and external clients. This could be as point clouds, within Revit, Navisworks or other required deliverables.
- Create documents that comply with company CAD and VDC standards.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Shoes & Glasses Reimbursement
- Tool Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Tracking Code: 201900029
Job Location: Menasha, Wisconsin, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular