Cognosante Program Director in McLean, Virginia
Location: East Coast
Remote work option: When not travelling
The Program Director will provide complex program management, delivery oversight, and supports sales, marketing, and competitive analysis services by performing the following duties.
Additional duties include:
- Provide oversight of delivery project teams as assigned
- Ensure the quality of client deliverables
- Support business development and bottom line accountability for assigned practice area
- Suggest offerings and strategies for entering new markets in defined practice areas
Provide sales support capabilities including:
- Direct marketing to Clients and prospects
- Proposal development
- Competitive analysis
- Marketing messages and content
- Develop alternatives for solutions to problems and, where appropriate, assist in implementing improved or new business processes or automated systems
- Collect, document, and analyze information concerning clients’ current clinical, financial or business processes and information systems to identify needs
- Assist in identifying new business opportunities and in developing and presenting proposals to prospective clients
Employee is expected to undertake any additional duties as they are assigned by their Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business analysis
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with project and development teams
- Minimum 8 years of total work experience
Candidates that do not meet the required qualifications will not be considered.
- Experience in commercial health insurance and/or Medicaid
- Experience with Federal contracts
- Project Management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme commitment to quality
Cognosante’s Consulting Services has been helping states implement and manage the complex health and human services (HHS) programs for 27 years. CCS supports implementation and management of MMIS, Integrated Eligibility, Behavioral Health, Child Welfare and Women Infants and Children (WIC) systems. Our consultants understand the business of health and human services and support state and federal agencies to plan, design, develop, implement, operate and enhance their information systems to increase efficiency, effectiveness, accessibility and responsiveness and protect and promote the health, safety and well-being of the citizens they serve.
We’re on a mission to transform our country’s healthcare system.
Each of our 1,700+ colleagues across the United States plays a role in transforming the lives of millions of Americans. This mission drives us - and it adds meaning to what we do, each and every day. Our passion for serving public health programs, and for engaging consumers more directly with the healthcare system, runs deep.
Passion for what we do. Pride in how we do it.
Cognosante was founded to address a critical gap in the health IT market – the need for a smart, nimble company, unencumbered by legacy systems and unafraid to challenge accepted wisdom. Experience grounds us; innovation drives us. For almost 30 years, we’ve worked to find progressive solutions to complex problems.
We help state Medicaid agencies navigate healthcare reform. We provide community-based assistance to Americans as they enroll in healthcare coverage. And we dream of, design, and develop IT solutions meant to disrupt the status quo and connect the dots between patients, plans, providers, and payers. We are the best minds on health - and we’re looking to grow our team.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of millions? Join us.
Highlighted Benefits for Full-time Employees
•Medical • Dental • Vision • 401k • Flexible Spending Accounts • Paid Time Off • Work/Life Solutions • Pet Insurance
C ognosante is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. Cognosante is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 703-206-6015 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.