The Boeing Company Business Operations Specialist - 18 month term in Manitoba, Canada
This position is an 18 month term.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
Assists in the development and integration of programs, plans, strategies and processes to meet business goals for authorization such as sourcing strategy for commitment of work, cost imperatives, deployment analysis and impact mitigation.
Supports the coordination and clarifies the analysis with business partners to validate results and determine scope to meet long range business goals and develop business cases.
Supports the coordination with direct guidance of the commitments with internal and external organizations to fulfill strategies.
Assists more experienced personnel with the identification of risk and opportunity potential, developing mitigation, planning and refining the business case.
Meets with leadership to gain approval.
Collects, organizes and provides data according to established processes within the management system to maintain status of programs, customer and supplier commitments and compliance.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
• Must have a Canadian high school diploma or recognized equivalence.
• Must have post-secondary education in a related field (i.e. Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Business Degree).
• Must have experience in business analysis such as business case assessment, capacity analysis and rate analysis.
• Must have 3 years’ experience in work statement or project management including business case definition, scope, planning, scheduling and execution of complex projects.
• Must be proficient in MS Office based applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
• Prefer working level knowledge in Project Planning and scheduling applications such as MS Project, Open Plan and Milestone.
• Prefer working level knowledge of concepts and technical processes and tools associated with Project Management Institute’s PMBOK.
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Job Business Ops Specialist
Organization: Fab Manufacturing & Safety
Title: Business Operations Specialist - 18 month term
Requisition ID: 1800097840