Comcast Rep 2, SMB Direct Sales (OBSR-Web) in Manchester, New Hampshire
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for generating monthly sales through outbound cold calling
of leads, received via the Comcast Business website, which plays a key
role in the growth and expansion of Comcast Business Services and its
product offerings. Facilitates the sale of Comcast Internet, Voice, and
TV services to small and mid-size business to new and existing
customers. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for
individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Consults with clients on suite of Business Services including:
Internet, TV, and Voice.
- Educates prospects about Company products and services as solutions
for their business networking needs.
- Meet and exceed all assigned sales quotas and achieve targeted
customer experience scorecard metrics.
- Updates and maintains prospect database on a daily basis.
- Responds to all customer inquiries received via the Comcast Business
web site in a timely and professional manner.
- Makes appropriate recommendations to customers regarding business
solutions, proposes offers for service, and processes orders
- Works with all field operation personnel to ensure customer
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- High School or equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer