Ricoh Americas Corporation Deal Pricing Analyst in Malvern, Pennsylvania
The Deal Pricing Analyst will develop end user pricing for Strategic and Enterprise customer opportunities for all products and services proposed by Ricoh, including hardware, software, equipment service, managed services and professional services. Through thorough analysis of proposal components and pricing strategy provided by the Deal Manager, the Deal Pricing Analyst will prepare a financial analysis that identifies the target end user price and resulting margin for each component of the deal, as we as the overall opportunity. The Analyst will leverage existing price support programs and established pricing structures to create end user pricing, evaluate resulting Ricoh margins and identify the variance in price from target Ricoh price and margin ranges. The Analyst will also perform financial risk assessments, identifying optimal, expected and worst case scenarios for both revenue and cost for proper decision making on final pricing. Also, the Analyst will format end user pricing in an easy to read and understand format that aligns with the specific requirements of the customer.
Additionally, the Deal Pricing Analyst will deeply engage with Ricoh Marketing and Services teams to gain a full understanding of Ricoh hardware, software and services capabilities, including upcoming products and services, to be able to lead the recommendation of different components based on the best pricing option for each customer. They will also help drive strategies within the department to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the team, including innovative ways to meet customer needs, particularly focusing on risk assessment, cash flow and revenue impacts of certain pricing structures and deal price targeting based on competitive benchmarks. Detailed and Advanced analysis of market pricing trends, including Ricoh's own pricing and margin trends, will drive the Analyst's recommendations on target price points required to achieve target win rates.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Present strategies related to pricing to customers and prospects to the Deal Manager for consideration in deal strategy development
- Engage with Marketing and Services Operations to review markets for new and advanced services, documenting the strategic direction of each service and aligning pricing structures to meet goals
- Perform detailed competitive and internal benchmarking on new opportunities and services offered to identify target market price points and financial structure.
- Perform a variance analysis on renewal accounts to measure actual results versus initial projections to determine the correct strategy for the renewal proposal.
- Maintain processes around the assessment of the financial impact of specific deal structures that meet Ricoh standards (i.e. lease + click, CPC only, subscription, Change Orders, etc.) and lead the development of new options to meet customer needs
- Consolidate complex pricing proposals into customer presentable formats, including consolidation of all projected revenues and margins.
- Creation and approval of end user pricing for international accounts, including international opportunities.
- Engage and negotiate with Ricoh Regions around the world to consolidate sales, financial and pricing structure for international proposals including advanced Ricoh services.
- Participate in strategic, cross functional teams to design programs and process improvements in respond to current and future customer requirements.
- Strategically position price support funds to incent desired customer behavior while maximizing Ricoh's profit.
- Develop Commission worksheets, as needed, to support established Ricoh processes for determining transactional compensation.
- Application of price support, from both RCL and RAC, to apply appropriate cost reductions to supplement end user price requirements in accordance with established support program guidelines.
- Strategic positioning of pricing and support with the sales team and customer to meet company goals to grow business with proper profitability.
- Create pro forma deal analyses.
- Perform detailed analysis of market conditions and projected price points based on market and past opportunity data.
- Prepare Win/Loss analysis for each deal to measure expected revenue and profitability.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelors Degree (Business, Marketing or Finance preferred) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years pricing or financial analysis experience
- 3+ years in sales or sales support, with a focus on pricing
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.