GlobalFoundries Integration and Yield Engineer in Malta, New York
Summary of Duties:
Sustain production, disposition of holds, and electrical test. Support general and urgent fab operation issues. Review ET (electrical test), Health of Line (HOL) and inline statistical process control (SPC), analyze sources of variation, improve line control and transistor variability. Also work with customers on ET (trend reporting, targeting, Cpk/variability).
The candidate will be located in Malta, NY.
Essential Responsibilities :
* Coordinate with Process Integration, Product Engineering and Process engineering to improve product performance.
* Support development and installation of new transistor and process variants.
* Characterize transistor performance and propose improvements.
* Support new product and technology installation and qualification.
* Work closely with Fab teams to meet customer goals and milestones.
* Learn and become an expert on SPC, DOE, Yield analysis tools, Lot management systems, etc. Work on continuous improvement projects to improve ET line yield and Cpk.
* Support Engineering teams on manufacturing ramp, cost reduction, etc.
* Flexibility in job duties as business conditions vary is a must.
* Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
Required Qualifications :
* BS or Master's Degree in science, engineering, or technical degree;
* Fluent in English Language - written & verbal
* Ability to relocate to Malta, NY
* 300mm Semiconductor volume manufacturing experience
* Basic device physics understanding / experience
* Integration / Process engineering experience
* Demonstrated experience in data analysis systems (such as SHINY, JMP, Exensio, or other software analysis tools).
* SiView experience a plus
* Demonstrated communication skills (written and oral)
* Some basic programming experience (Visual Basic, R, JMP scripting, C/C++, Java, etc.) and knowledge of SQL are a plus
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with different cultures
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnicity, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.