Sprint Business Inside Sales Account Manager - $500 Hiring Bonus in MAITLAND, Florida
Business Inside Sales Account Manager - $500 Hiring Bonus
Apply Now >>
2301 Lucien Way
MAITLAND, FL US
Req # :
Job Description :
Job SummaryHere's your opportunity to join a remarkable team at a company that's changing the way businesses connect to what matters most. Our Inside Sales team provides cutting-edge solutions through a diverse portfolio of technology products and services that include wireless devices, mobile solutions, cloud services, Internet of Things (IoT) and software technologies. Forget working weekends, crazy hours and running to appointments all over town. Sprint’s driven Inside Sales team is passionate about succeeding in an environment that is flexible, rewarding and fun. Are you ready to change the world through 5G with us?
As a Business Inside Sales Account Manager at Sprint you will:
• Have an existing base of up to 600 small business customers (under 75 employees) to work with that you will maintain and grow using Sprint’s systems and tools at our Inside Sales office.
• Consult with existing customers in your assigned market to add value by presenting Sprint Business Products and Solutions that drives revenue, reduces costs and enables growth, connectivity, and better serves their customers.
We’re obsessed with delivering an amazing customer experience. That’s why we need you.
As a master of analyzing small-business needs, you know solutions-based selling and account management inside and out. Did we mention you do this with other motivated people who make up Sprint’s extraordinary team? You’ll also have the full support of our dedicated care and solution engineering teams to take care of the technical stuff so you can focus on helping our customers.
The wireless industry is evolving and Sprint is looking to add to its world-class B2B Inside Sales team. Whether you're a sales expert, or you're looking for the right ladder to climb, Sprint gives you the tools you need to move your career forward. Our benefits are pretty great, too. Base pay, plus commission with a first year earning potential of $50-75k and higher.
• Full benefits including free phone service, health and wellness, 401(k), and many others.
• Monday-Friday standard schedule. No weekends? No problem.
• No travel required.
• Generous time off and paid holidays.
• Team environment with mentorship and professional development opportunities.
• Excellent training and short ramp up to start making commissions right away.
We sum it up in three words: Collaborate. Mobilize. Accelerate. So, ask yourself do you:
• Want to be a small-business wireless sales expert with an entrepreneurial spirit?
• Show a positive attitude and relentless approach to sales?
• Have great phone presence in both soft skills and sales skills?
• Display a determined, goal-oriented mentality?
• Have experience solution selling (face to face or over the phone), or want to develop your experience in solution selling?
Yes? Your new career is waiting for you.
Hiring bonus eligible to hired external candidates 120 days after start date, less applicable payroll taxes
This position requires the successful completion of an assessment which is received immediately following the application. This assessment is mobile enabled and has an approximate completion time of 30-45 minutes.Basic Qualifications• High School diploma or equivalent
• Three months sales or customer service experiencePreferred Qualifications• Three months experience with current MS Windows tools
• Three months account management experience within a business environment
• Three months inside sales or telesales experience
• Three months new customer acquisition experience
With our unlimited capacity for innovation, Sprint is changing the game. We move fast, take action and are committed to winning as a team. We create technology that enhances people’s lives, connecting them to what matters most. We’re turning possibilities into a Brighter Future for All – join us.
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans.
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. Sprint reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, religion, color, creed, gender/sex, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, ancestry, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other classification protected by Federal, state or local law. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to email@example.com or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980.
“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws” Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; Supplemental Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) is the Law Poster; Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster; Pay Transparency Notice Poster; and the Philadelphia’s Fair Change Hiring Law Poster.