Covance Study Support Specialist I-Level II in Madison, Wisconsin
Perform activities related to raw data quality control review, handling and management in addition to general study support tasks like ordering and materials managment.
In addition, this position is also responsible for team scheduling, and assists with quality monitoring and improvement initiatives.
• Leads report finalization, including archival of raw data.
• Communicate and interact with study team and other departments as appropriate.
• Plans, prioritizes and manages individual and team workloads and multiple responsibilities.
• Uses, manages and revises project tracking systems as appropriate and needed.
• Contributes to a cohesive team environment.
• Leads process improvement initiatives.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Independently manages report finalization and archival schedule.
• Monitors process for ensuring timely archival in order to prevent long term data storage within Bioanalytical.
• Learns to draft protocols, sample analysis outlines, as appropriate, using proposal outline or client-supplied information.
• Learns the basics fundamentals of standard data table and report preparation.
• Learns to assist in data table quality review.
• Is able to identify potential compliance issues related to archival and/or other review and assists with issue resolution
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in science or related field.
• Experience may be substituted for education.
• Ability to utilize word processing software, database, spreadsheet, and specialized software.
• Minimum of 6 months of study support experience.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and manage time.
Job Number 2018-26080
Job Category Scientific Entry Level
Position Type Full-Time
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.