Ricoh Americas Corporation Account Receivable Portfolio Specialist in Macon, Georgia
POSITION PROFILE Manages a portfolio of delinquent non-dealer accounts that are characterized by greater complexity and/or higher visibility. Account management requires significant customer relations skills and savvy. Under general supervision with regular performance measurement, provides a high level of customer service and takes lead in resolving problematic accounts and customer complaints; works closely with Sr. Specialist and Supervisor to maintain a concentrated focus on activities that will increase cash collection and reduce delinquency within owned portfolio.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages portfolio by reviewing aging reports and initiating contact with customers with past due balances to arrange timely payment.
- Resolves customer complaints and researches account discrepancies.
- Identifies issues causing delays in customer payment and works to resolve those issues by partnering with various departments to establish and satisfy criteria required for timely payment
- Identifies process improvement opportunities related to individual customers and may be required to participate on projects that drive process improvement.
- Manages A/R balances to minimize account delinquency.
- Documents all account activity. Submits credit, adjustment, and/or customer refund requests for account resolution.
- Establishes and maintains excellent working rapport with internal and external customers. Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
- Maintains effective communication with internal and external customers.
- May be required to prepare delinquent account status reports.
- May lead and /or participate in AR conference calls to help drive resolution.
- May actively participate in providing feedback regarding team development and engagement. Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Typically Required: High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- College degree is a plus.
- Requires 3+ years of customer service and or any combination of business experience, including any combination of Ricoh and/or general business.
- 2 years of Collections experience is required.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- M/F/Disability/Veteran