Kronos Software Quality Assurance Manager in Lowell, Massachusetts
Software Quality Assurance Manager
Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
Want to join an innovative engineering team on the leading edge of technology? We are seeking an experienced Software Quality Assurance Manager to help lead quality assurance efforts across our Workforce Ready Human Capital Management solution. Are you excited to working collaborative organization with teammates located around the globe? We practice behavior driven development, continuous integration & continuous delivery. We use state-of-the-art quality and test automation tools – our processes are tailored towards ensuring a great customer experience. We’re passionate about learning and applying new technologies in a highly collaborative environment.
• Supporting and enhancing the QA methodologies to ensure delivery of predictable, high-quality product releases
• Hands-on functional automation
• Helping to define quality practices and metrics which serve as strong predictors for the post-release customer experience
• Building up appropriate manual and automated test inventories to drive efficiency and productivity across the organization
• Timely identification and mitigation of technical and non-technical risks, helping the team remove impediments
• Collaborating with counterparts distributed across the global WFR organization to ensure proper integrations of products and services
• Communicating the status and key quality metrics to leadership teams, and help drive improvement as necessary
• Participating in development plan and performance reviews of direct reports
• Reinforcing company values and culture in day-to-day behaviors, management style, and expectations of employees
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar discipline required, Master’s degree preferred
• 3-5 yrs direct management experience with quality assurance teams
• 10+ years of hands-on software quality assurance or software development experience
• Experience working in a fast-paced, Agile/Scrum engineering environment, delivering incremental software with high quality
• A solid engineering foundation indicated by a demonstrated understanding of product design, life cycle, software development practices, and support services
• Demonstrated people management skills building and developing high performance teams
• Enthusiastic leader with a driver mentality
• Ability to organize and motivate a team, analyze and resolve risks, execute a project plan and communicate status accurately
• Ability to stay current and have a passion for new technologies
• Experience testing SAAS cloud-based applications
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.