Lowe Campbell Ewald Search Marketing Account Director in Los Angeles, California
Campbell Ewald Los Angeles is looking for an experienced Search Marketing Account Director. The ideal candidate will be a thought leader, a true team player who understands how search marketing impacts and intersects within the total marketing ecosystem and can articulate that clearly to clients. You are the person that will lead and facilitate search though leadership with the most senior level clients. Your experience will allow you to simply and confidently convey strategies, insights and innovation.
This position will work along-side our search and analytics teams to ensure demonstrated success based in measurement, with a style that is on-strategy, detail-oriented, and built on strong relationships. This individual will be fully engaged in the operational leadership of the client’s search practice and will help to manage workflow; define work requirements, and provide leadership to team members through collaboration.
- Manage workflow, collaborate with account leads in defining client priorities and requirements, and assign and support search and analytics staff in project execution.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including media, strategy, search and analytics practitioners to plan, implement and optimize integrated program performance to achieve client goals.
- Recommend emboldened new tactics, concepts and approaches to inform client’s search marketing strategy.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of current, effective search strategies.
- Lead ongoing weekly client meetings to review search campaign performance.
- Develop and improve internal documentation and processes related to search marketing deliverables.
- Work with clients to understand their search marketing objectives and capture their needs, by leveraging a deep understanding of the practice and broader brand priorities.
- Proactively analyze and identify issues within the business and find and implement solutions.
- Simply frame complex problems, and work with SMEs to formulate pragmatic solutions
- Ensure work is delivered accurately, on-time and on-budget
- Build exceptional client partnerships
Desired Skills & Experience
- A strong collaborator; the ability to work with experts in media, analytics, SEO, creative and strategy to achieve clients’ goals
- An experienced hands-on leader who provides clear direction, sets team members up for success in the work, is an accessible problem solver and invests the time needed to develop others
- The ability to tell a search marketing-centric, data-driven story
- Strong leadership, organization and time management skills; able to manage to agency processes and project plans with a high level of precision
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A proven self-starter and motivated self-learner who works and leads with an team orientated spirit and conveys a passion for search marketing
- Deep understanding of search-related best practices, strategies and operations
- Experience developing effective keyword targeting strategies, SEO initiatives, including execution and management of SEM campaigns
- The ability to manage multiple assignments and priorities in an fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- BA/BS preferred in relevant fields including Marketing, Communications
- Experience with third-party enterprise search tools
- Proficiency with implementation and utilization of Web Analytics solutions, including Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud Suite (Analytics, Test and Target, Data Workbench, Social)
- 8+ years’ experience preferred in search marketing management and account management
- A thorough understanding of marketing new media techniques, as well as understanding of overall marketing strategy and integrated communications
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills
- Flexible, versatile and able to cope well under pressure
- Confident and articulate presenter
At Campbell Ewald, we believe that the things that make us different make us better. All VoiCEs are valued.
It is the policy of Campbell Ewald, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Function: Account Services
Employment Type: Full time