Robert Half International Recruiter in Los Angeles, California
Non Profit in the Los Angeles area is seeking a Recruiter who will be responsible for full cycle recruitment and will report directly to the Recruitment Supervisor.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for all recruitment activities.
- Builds applicant sources by researching, contacting and participating in community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, social media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; participating in job fairs; maintaining rapport.
- Reviews all job requisitions for accuracy.
- Pre-screening and interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Coordinates schedules; arrange interview locations; greet applicant to interviews
- Maintain, update and record candidate information in the Applicant Tracking System to ensure the accurate reporting of candidate data
- At the direction and approval of the Recruitment Supervisor, make contingent job offers of employment and verify employee eligibility to work documents to satisfy legal I-9 requirements
- Follow up with all related pre-employment aspects of employment, such as the completion of background checks, references, live scan, health screenings, educational verifications, notifying all required departments of employee's starting date and ensuring data integrity of the recruitment process.
- Five years of full cycle recruitment experience.
- Demonstrated a strong knowledge of recruitment processes and employment law regulations supporting recruitment
- Expert knowledge of MS Office and advanced knowledge of HRIS and Applicant Tracking systems such as ADP/HRB and other software, to include software applications, spreadsheets, database applications.
- Knowledge of federal and state labor laws impacting recruitment, selection and testing
- Thorough knowledge of and expertise in all areas of Recruitment.
To be considered please submit your resume to Maritza at [email protected]
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Date Posted: December 6, 2018
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03080-9501652850
Staffing Area: Office & Administrative