Diebold, Inc. Client Account Executive - Southern California in Los Angeles, California
The Client Account Executive is responsible for selling the full complement of Diebold Nixdorf offerings, including hardware, software and services. The Client Account Executive is an expert in servicing financial customers and therefore, must be an expert in customer financial self-service applications, closing high-complexity sales and have experience selling varied applications into a customer base.
- Remote based position focusing on Southern California.
- Manage and enhance long-term, profitable business relationships, within existing accounts, to maximize client retention, increase customer loyalty and grow order entry.
- Responsible for total order entry of assigned accounts, including software, hardware and services.
- Maximize opportunities by developing customized customer based solutions through consultative selling and executing on strategic account development plans.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial services operations, including those for banking and credit unions. This is inclusive of banking center operations, banking procedures, and the utilization of technology within the financial services environments.
- Lead the development of sales strategies for complex engagements to include customer relationships, strategies, pricing, negotiations, and building long-term, sustainable relationships with Diebold Nixdorf customers.
- Engage with Software, Systems and Managed Services specialists, as needed, to manage and close opportunities that require additional subject matter expertise.
- Own and maintain overall pipeline management and forecast requirements. This includes all aspects of Salesforce.
- Responsible for lead generation, executing new client sales, and securing renewals and expansions to assigned client base.
- Proactively generate order entry though new business development and account management.
- Meet order entry, revenue, and growth goals.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, account management, and new business development, supporting emerging technologies and developing complex solutions for financial institutions.
A comprehensive knowledge of banking center operations, procedures and the utilization of technology within the banking center environment.
Consultative sales experience with complex solution design is desired.
General knowledge of Diebold Nixdorf and competitive product, software and services offerings.
Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, strategic planning, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Proficient in all MS Office products with an emphasis on Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Skype.
Possess experience with CRM software, such as Salesforce to maximize opportunities.
Strong ability to collaborate, communicate and negotiate at customer executive levels.
Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Diebold Nixdorf is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job Type: Sales
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 5/21/2019