KPMG Campus Financial Services Advisory Senior Associate ( Los Angeles_CA) in Los Angeles, California
Campus Financial Services Advisory Senior Associate
Job # 18646BR
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
Visit our KPMG Careers site to learn more about our specific opportunities.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate for our Advisory Financial Services Solutions practice.
• Work as part of a project team to assess company performance and the underlying strategic and operational performance drivers
• Analyze the business processes, organization and infrastructure to identify opportunities to make strategic changes which will drive the business to the next level
• Perform market benchmarking
• Develop the implementation plans which enable a business to capture the opportunity
• Work on all aspects of the implementation plan – design, build, test and conversion – to bring the project to the market as soon as possible
• Effectively communicate progress of the project so that issues can be addressed and the right corrective actions can be made in a timely manner
• Project a professional image of KPMG and provide high quality service to our clients
• Serve a variety of clients within the Financial Services industries.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, MIS, Marketing, General Business or other related field with a strong analytical and problem solving base from an accredited college/university; Master's/ Ph.D. degree preferred
• Experience in Analytics, Cognitive / AI, and Machine Learning
• High motivation and desire to build a rewarding career
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness and ability to travel as needed, at times with relatively short notice at a minimum of eighty percent annually
• Willing and able to work hours as needed to meet client deadlines
• Ability to work onsite at client premises approximately one hundred percent of the time
• Strong proficiency in basic PC applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques
• Exposure to developing solutions using software would be useful but not mandatory
• Ability to function within a multi-disciplinary team
• Ability to act autonomously while being a team player
• Target graduation date December 2018.
To apply, go to http://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25285&siteid=5357&AReq=18646BR to complete our full application process to be considered for a position at KPMG. Please note you are able to apply to only one position.
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
©2019 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and the U.S. member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
Description: KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International. KPMG International’s member firms have 137,000 professionals, including more than 7,600 partners, in 144 countries. KPMG delivers a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary services based on deep industry knowledge. Our industry focus helps KPMG professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills, and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Instructions: Submit Online Application To: http://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25285&siteid=5357&AReq=18646BR
Job Ref Code: 18646BR
- KPMG Jobs