KPMG Campus Deal Advisory Senior Associate ( Los Angeles_CA) in Los Angeles, California
Campus Deal Advisory Senior Associate
Job # 17837BR
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
Visit our KPMG Careers site to learn more about our specific opportunities.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate for our DAS - Advanced Degree practice.
• Generate hypotheses and identify supporting quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Conduct company, market, customer, and competitor analyses through primary and secondary sources
• Design and develop financial models to analyze financial and operational performance
• Communicate findings of analysis and key implications in written and verbal formats
• Work as part of a project team to deliver meaningful recommendations
• Create and implement mergers & acquisitions (M&A) integration and/or separation solutions
• Project a professional image of KPMG and provide high quality service to our clients
• Advanced degree from an accredited college/university; Master’s in Business Administration is preferred
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
• Three to five years of previous strategy consulting, M&A strategy and operations, or similar analytical experience
• Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to function within small, high-caliber team
• Willingness and ability to travel up to eighty percent
• Targeted graduation dates from December 2018 through Summer 2019.
To apply, go to http://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25285&siteid=5357&AReq=18094BR to complete our full application process to be considered for a position at KPMG. Please note you are able to apply to only one position.
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
©2019 KPMG LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership and the U.S. member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
Description: KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International. KPMG International’s member firms have 137,000 professionals, including more than 7,600 partners, in 144 countries. KPMG delivers a globally consistent set of multidisciplinary services based on deep industry knowledge. Our industry focus helps KPMG professionals develop a rich understanding of clients' businesses and the insight, skills, and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
Instructions: Submit Online Application To: http://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=25285&siteid=5357&AReq=18094BR
Job Ref Code: 17837BR
- KPMG Jobs