TeamOne Accounts Payable Specialist in Los Angeles, California
The Team One C.O.R.E.
C = Collaborative
Builds and sustains strong, genuine relationships with people of all levels and takes positive steps to extend network
and cultivate connections.
O = Optimism
Is utterly reliable, always delivering on promises and maintains the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
R = Results-Driven
Acts strategically to exceed goals and has the ability to adapt to changes in process and execution.
E = Entrepreneurial
Constantly looking for and identifying actionable and thought provoking opportunities for the company and executing them.
The Cost Control Specialist will be responsible for tracking all billable client spending. They will partner with all Idea Groups & Resources to accomplish this and serve as a liaison with Publicis ReSources as well as New York Client Accounting to expedite vendor payments and client billing to manager. They will also maintain client production jobs and ensure required processes are followed.
Day to Day:
· Monitor all costs (actual and committed) against each estimate.
· Review and process all invoices, billable expenses, shipping and internal studio charges.
· Maintain up-to-date job information.
· Finalize jobs upon complete receipt of all billable charges.
· Check and approve production estimates.
· Keep accurate records of fiscal year jobs.
· Liaison with vendors on issues, including invoice payments.
· Issue weekly and/or monthly unsigned estimate reports and job exception reports.
· Work closely with Team One departments on all spending data and help resolve outstanding issues.
· Must understand, practice and enforce Publicis Corporate Policies and Procedures.
Minimum of 1-year experience in an Accounting/Billing/Production environment. 10 key by touch; intermediate Excel and Word.
Must be accurate, assertive, well organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, work well without close supervision, be a team player, numbers oriented, solid verbal and written communication skills, diplomatic, able to work well with others. Must be able to handle fast paced environment.
SAP experience is a plus.
Education: A bachelor?s degree is preferred -- disciplines focused on Accounting/Finance/Business Administration are a plus.
Skills and Abilities: This person must be highly organized, with a charismatic and varied communication style.