Lowe Campbell Ewald Account Director in Los Angeles, California
Campbell Ewald’s Los Angeles office has an exciting Account Director opportunity available.
This role will work to support our financial services & CPG accounts and will need to be able to juggle a lot of different projects/initiatives. The role will report to a Group Account Director.
MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Quickly form strong client and partner collaborative relationships
- Successfully lead a team
- Clearly demonstrate ability to succeed in a fast-paced
- Be a true partner that collaborates internally across the business and helps identifies potential efficiencies and synergies
- Ensure high client satisfaction, and that the account continues on a solid growth plan
- Partner with Planning and Strategy groups to develop smart, effective advertising and marketing strategies while driving implementation
- Manage a highly-motivated team, ensuring that it routinely brings fresh, new ideas to the client while delivering work on-time, efficiently and on budget
- Empower team members to own projects, positioning them for growth
WHAT YOU BRING TO CE:
- 8+ years of fully integrated (multichannel) experience. Ability to effectively oversee and lead across multiple channels/platforms (brand, content, and social communications)
- High level of energy and enthusiasm. Solutions focused approach that is comfortable with high pressure, fluid and unexpected situations
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with strong problem solving ability
- Hardworking, empathic and has a knack for getting things done
- Proven track record of performance: managing client, growing organic revenue and articulating agency value in the process
- Ease and flexibility in working and collaborating with wide variety of different groups at the agency
At Campbell Ewald, we believe that the things that make us different make us better. All VoiCEs are valued.
It is the policy of Campbell Ewald, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Function: Account Services
Employment Type: Full time