Inova Health Systems REGISTERED NURSE PRN CC in LORTON, Virginia
Great opportunity for an experienced* Emergency RNto join an outstanding team oriented environment! The *Healthplex in Lorton, VA is looking for an experienced ED RN to work a PRN (as needed) schedule. Must be available for day and night shifts. Flexible scheduling- New facility- convenient to Rt. 95 (easy parking); many opportunities for professional development; excellent Nurse/Physician dynamics
**Strongly prefer Nurses with more two years plus emergency nursing experience
- Provides knowledgeable and caring clinical practice and care coordination through an understanding of patient, family, nurse, and healthcare delivery team.
- Consistently provides safe, therapeutic care in a holistic and systematic way. Incorporates differences into the provision of care.
- Conducts all patient care in a patient and family-centered manner.
- Integrates knowledge, skills, and experiences to meet the needs of patients and families throughout the continuum, to include patient and family education.
- Uses an integrated approach toward patient outcomes.
- Serves as an empowering body to influence patient empowerment, and successful outcomes of financial and clinical quality, through relationships and access-based knowledge. Utilizes standards, guidelines, and pathways for care delivery.
- Determines process for delivery of care from direct patient and family communication, technology, and other healthcare team member collaboration.
- Ensures improvements in practice settings by assuming responsibility for self-development in life-long learning
- Provides direction and guidance to others regarding practice. IND1
At least six months of Registered Nurse clinical experience in the acute care setting. Prefer minimum 2 years ED experience
BSN or AD If RN has an AD, within 6 months of start date the RN must meet with their nurse leader and * Identify which Accredited School the employee plans to attend * Submit a review of transcript from the school indicating the required pre-requisites and timeline for taking the courses * Provide a written plan with anticipated BSN completion date. * Complete BSN within 24 months of start date
RN licensed, or eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia as an RN.
BLS for Healthcare Provider certification required
Proficient in English. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to display a caring demeanor toward others. Proficient computer skills required.
Previous emergency nursing experience preferred; CEN/ACLS certification desired.
Work Site Location: HEALTHPLEX - LORTON
Work Site Address: 9321 SANGER ST
Schedule: Days Vary
Work Site City/State: LORTON, VA