City Wide Maintenance Business to Business Sales Executive in Longwood, Florida
For the right person COMPENSATION EXCEEDS $90K!
*Progressive, growing, locally owned Facility Maintenance Company with over 50 years of success is seeking professional who is assertive, pro-active, driven and enjoys outside sales. *
- A strong compensation plan that exceeds $90,000 for top performers.
- An outstanding package which includes salary, commissions, vacation, car allowance, computer and phone.
- No weekends, no overnight travel or holidays.
- Excellent sales automation tools.
- Extensive business-to-business training program promotes superior sales skills.
What we require of applicants:
- College Degree (2 Year Minimum)
- A strong, professional Outside Sales Representative with a minimum of 3 years B2B sales experience.
- A self-driven individual that can manage oneself while maintaining their integrity.
- One who excels in relationship building, communication and problem solving, while illustrating critical thinking and maintaining a proactive/positive attitude.
- Comfortable working directly with business owners, C-Level and other professionals..
* Please do not respond without sales experience.*
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our* locations page *to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of _Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For_! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!