BT Leadership, Learning, Talent and Diversity Specialist in London, United Kingdom
LLT & Diversity Specialist
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
This role will support the wider LLT agenda. Partnering with the relevant functional HR team(s) to support the transformation agenda by ensuring we have diverse leaders in the right roles with the right leadership capability as we move forwards. It’s critical that we attract and develop a diverse pipeline of talent to give our organisation the injection of new ideas, capability and passion it needs. Our leadership strategy sets out the behaviours we expect of our leaders and this role plays a critical role in ensuring that we have the right interventions in place to support this. The role holder will also play a critical role in working with the business to create an inclusive culture and that our HR processes support this e.g. Performance Management, Talent etc.
What you'll be doing
• Deploying and embedding the talent strategy and plan, programmes and events (identification, development & retention) working through the HRBP’s and with the business.
• Delivering the appropriate toolkit using the COE framework and where needed, function specific solutions to accelerate development and capability.
• Managing the functions succession plan(s), working with HRBP’s and senior leadership team to ensure risks are mitigated and individual development plans are in place.
• Identifying current and future capability needs, designing where necessary and deploying actions to reduce the business risk.
• Advising on appropriate leadership interventions to shift behaviours and create new insights.
• Facilitating/co-facilitating events to support the LTSE agenda.
• Leading the D&I agenda for their functional area, ensuring appropriate leadership sponsorship is in place.
• Managing graduate and apprentice programmes for units.
• Providing insight against all LTSE KPI’s for their functional teams to drive the right decisions and actions.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
• Knowledge and experience of how to create the conditions which lead to behavioural and cultural change.
• Ability to analyse large/ complex data sets and generate meaningful insight.
• Ability to translate strategy into operational plans and then deliver them. Works collaboratively with core LLT and virtual HR team to contribute effectively to its success.
• Experience of working across different geographies and cultures and taking a global mind set. Ability to prioritise and organise many competing demands.
• Ability to communicate complexity in a straightforward way (presentations, spoken word). Brings gravitas and influence at all levels to build an effective coalition of sponsors and supporters.
Why choose us?
Corporate Functions help deliver our strategy and plans for growth. We shape and steer the direction of the business by managing our people, finances, shared services and buildings. We also oversee our legal, regulatory and compliance obligations too.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
Job: HR specialists
Title: Leadership, Learning, Talent and Diversity Specialist
Location: GBR %26 Ireland-GBR-London-London
Requisition ID: 104186