NBC Universal Director, International security EMEA in London, United Kingdom
Job Number 45200BR
Job Title Director, International security EMEA
Business Segment Operations & Technology
Sub-Business International Operations & Technology
Posting Category Technology/Engineering
About Us Operations and Technology (O&T) supports NBCUniversal’s full portfolio of production, broadcast and media distribution businesses for both TV and Film. Services provided include technical and on-air operations, technology development, engineering and support, R&D, and corporate services such as real estate, facilities and security.
The Director International Security (EMEA) is responsible for the planning and delivery of security programmes and activities to protect NBCU Employees, Facilities, Intellectual Property and Reputation across EMEA region. The Incumbent will report to the Vice President International Security as part of the NBCU Global Security Function.
Country United Kingdom
State - -
• Substantial experience in Security management, Law Enforcement or Military background.
• Demonstrated management experience in areas of corporate security (I.E. risk management, crisis & emergency management, physical security, investigations, personnel security, executive protection), preferably with a Media, Fortune 500, technical or financial company.
• Demonstrate sound personnel management skills.
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of security infrastructure technology.
• Experienced and comfortable working in an international environment.
• Willing and able to travel within EMEA as a routine and elsewhere when required.
• Strong project management and analytical skills.
• Able to work in cross cultural environments.
• Able to function independently, under pressure and perform multiple security duties with minimal supervision or guidance.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
• Other languages or the willingness to learn would be an advantage.
• Willing and able to work within a small dynamic team operating across the spectrum of corporate security in the EMEA Region and occasionally in the International space.
• Demonstrable network within the security sector.
• Experience in working with the Media industry.
• Experience in managing third party security functions
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.