Premium Retail Services Premium Brand Ambassador for Oculus Account in Little Rock, Arkansas
*POSITION OPEN: *
Premium Brand Ambassador for Oculus Account
Part-time, 4 hours per week, Friday 3-7p, Saturday 1-5p OR Sunday 12-4p
*POSITION DESCRIPTION: *
- Increase client sales and brand awareness by conducting meaningful training sessions and customer engagements
- Build and maintain long-term, trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client team
- Be confident in promoting cutting-edge technology products
- Maintain consistency and highly-visible, proactive consumer selling presence in designated retail store(s)
- Keep consistent schedule
- Consistent on-time reporting of each shift
- Ensure product and display integrity, planogram compliance and demo unit functionality is consistent with client and store expectations, must be comfortable technically troubleshooting
- Attend required training sessions on assigned products
- Routinely conduct training to help retail sales associates better understand the product(s), increase brand awareness and brand image
- Routinely participate and/or present in retail sales location store meetings
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least a High School diploma or GED with a preferred 2+ year college degree
- Minimum of two years training and consumer electronics sales experience with new technologies launched in the last three years
- Enthusiastic and experienced in gaming promotions with the ability to relate to gaming customers
- Experienced with demo pads or store-in-store type work
- Professional, positive, driven with a passion for hack culture
- Proven track record of making and maintaining great relationships with accounts, retail execution, customer approach and interaction
- Strong presentation skills with small to large groups — skills verified via video
- Professional social media presence
- Able to work weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Ability to stand up to 8 hours per shift and lift a maximum of 30 pounds
- Must have daily access to the internet, a computer, and a printer
- Required background check and drug test
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER
Market: AR, Little Rock
Rep City/Location: Little Rock