Faith Technologies Inc Journeyman Electrician in Lenexa, Kansas
Faith Technologies ● Lenexa, Kansas
SURGE your career forward!! Journeyman Electricians at Faith Technologies grow faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers and electricians.
- Your personal growth: build your career path by taking advantage of our industry leading training and leadership development programs.
- Leverage technology through our virtual design and build programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
- Uncompromised SAFETY. When we see others in our space averaging 3.7 safety rating and ours average 1.4, you know that we value you and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.
Journeyman Electricians are responsible for electrical installations, troubleshooting and maintenance through well versed knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC). With safety being our top core value, Faith is committed to keeping people safe every day. All jobsites participate in daily safety initiatives such as tool-box talks and daily operational risk management meetings to proactively identify safe practices.
We pride ourselves on a “Ground up Growth” mentality that puts you in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the Faith Technologies team means you’ve officially put yourself in the driver’s seat of your career. Through our career development and continued education programs, you’ll have options to position yourself for success.
Faith is a “Merit to the Core” organization and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize our top performers.
- Completion of an apprenticeship or equivalent work experience (8,000 hours)
- Install and layout conduit systems, various lighting systems, and basic control systems feeders
- Install motor feeders and makes standard motor connections
- Effectively analyze blueprints for job site knowledge
- Analyze upcoming tasks and anticipates equipment, procedures and training
- Demonstrate the ability to complete a job layout for projects of limited various scope and size
- Opportunity to lead small crews (2-5 electricians)
- Enforce a safe jobsite and maintain compliance with company safety, OSHA and customer-specific safety standards
- Demonstrate excellent customer relations though utilization of effective problem solving techniques
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
- Comprehensive Health Plan Including:
- Prescription Drug
- Company Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
Income & Protection
- Robust Insurance Offerings
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Tuition/Scholarship Program - (Apprenticeship)
- General Tuition Reimbursements (100% for A, B Grades, NO ANNUAL LIMIT)
Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (Births, Adoptions)
Incentive & Recognition Programs
- Gain Share Incentives
- Referral Incentives
- Office Incentive Programs
- Values Recognition Program
- Anniversary Milestone Recognition
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Relocation Packages & Sign-On Bonuses (restrictions apply)
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
- Tool Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
Faith Technologies is one of the largest, privately-held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Tracking Code: 201900026
Job Location: Lenexa, Kansas, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular