Instart Logic Manager of Sales Development Representatives in Lehi, Utah
About Instart: At Instart, we are building a world where digital experiences continuously adapt to become increasingly engaging with every interaction. Every major brand today, whether it is online shopping, travel or news, is making huge investments to improve their online experiences to keep up with consumer expectations. As consumers in a digital world, we tend to abandon websites very quickly if the experience is not as good as we expect it to be - fast, engaging and responsive. With over 100+ patents using artificial intelligence and machine learning, Instart’s unique technology continually optimizes the online consumer experience, learning from every interaction across devices and networks.
We’re growing at a rapid pace - on the path to increase our revenue and customer base by 4x in the next couple of years! You have an opportunity to be a part of this amazing growth, working on cutting-edge AI/ML cloud technology with some of the greatest minds, to help the most recognizable brands in the world create better digital experiences.
Instart is backed by major investors who are all looking to see us become the next Unicorn and more – Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, Greylock, and Sutter Hill to name a few. We take pride in the great experience we offer our employees from our flexible work schedules to free lunches and our super cool, dog-friendly office in Palo Alto. Let’s talk about your next career opportunity at Instart.
We are looking for an intelligent and highly driven Sales and Marketing Practitioner to join the Inside Sales Team as a critical hire in the new location. This position will be responsible for building and mentoring a best in class team of SDR Sales professionals. This role is a key part of our sales team, and will collaborate with demand Gen, Field and Product Marketing, as well as with Sales to achieve monthly quotas. Your team will be responsible for contacting decision-makers to discuss Instarts’ Digital Experience Management platform.
Responsibilities: • Manage lead generation and follow up activity on inbound leads for territory.
• Effectively drive a repeatable process with your team, with Marketing, and with Sales.
• Collaborate with sales, marketing and product teams on messaging, field events and campaigns
• Stay current on competitive landscape and current trends in the marketplace as well as Technical acumen on Instarts’ product suite.
• Responsible for training and enablement of your new team, to ensure best in class results.
• Manage daily business in Salesforce.com while using other efficiency tools including Outreach, LinkedIn, Zoom, Discoverorg, Alexa, similar web and others.
• Meet and exceed pipeline-generation goals, qualified opportunity quotas, meetings, conversations, and all other daily metrics.
• Daily and weekly reporting to executives on the effectiveness of campaigns.
Qualifications: • BS/ BA degree or equivalent work experience
• 3-7 years in Sales, Sales Development, or Marketing Demand Gen Management roles with SaaS companies
• Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Outreach and other efficiency solutions
• Excellent command of funnel metrics and ability to report on successes
• History of over-achievement in sales development goals
• Positive and energetic demeanor, and ability to motivate a sales force
• Ability to work in a high-energy, dynamic sales team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including Outreach cadences for prospecting
• Ability to solve problems creatively
• A competitive drive with a “hate to lose” attitude
• History of collaborating with Field Sales and Marketing to exceed goals.
Instart is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.