Sage Manager, Inside Sales in Lawrenceville, Georgia
Manager, Inside Sales
Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Be Sage, build on.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the Equal Employment Opportunity in The Law poster:http://1sa.ge/EjaS30kzhpR
Sage is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website to apply for a position, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.orgWe evaluate requests for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Are you an Inside Sales leader with a dynamic presence, proven success in thinking strategically and executing, and a servant leader who is hands on? Do you thrive on being action oriented, driving results, ensuring accountability, driving engagement, and effectively communicating to various stake holders across the business? Our Lawrenceville, GA office sales team is looking for you!
This role is responsible for achieving/exceeding revenue targets through an inside sales team that works directly with existing customers and/or through channel partners to retain customers on their annual subscription plan as well as migrating them to other products and services.
• Lead, Manage, Coach, & Develop sales team responsible for improving Sage’s ability to retain Mid-Market/Enterprise customer base, increase year-over-year recurring revenue growth, and migrate customers to our most innovative Sage Business Cloud solutions while delivering frictionless service to our customers.
• Revenue responsibilities include retention, migration, upsell, and cross-sell
• Prepare and submit weekly sales forecasts.
• Influence, collaborate, and work with Channel Partner resources to achieve Sage objectives. Ability to sell through Channel Partners is critical to the success of this role as 50% or more of revenue may be generated through sell-through activities.
• Develop, refine, and execute account management strategy, to ensure customer value is being realized while determining the next value milestones to deliver.
• Create monthly and quarterly sales execution plans to achieve key initiatives.
• Protect company proprietary and confidential information
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 8+ years of B2B inside sales experience.
• 3+ years of B2B inside sales management experience.
• Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
• Must be strong in sales training, coaching and personnel development.
• Experience in a channel selling environment and in software sales is a plus