CVS Health Workforce Management Coordinator in Las Vegas, Nevada
The Resource Planning coordinator will manage call volume, scheduling and manage all off-phone activities within a site. Assist in determining appropriate staffing and adjustments required to deliver client service goals while balancing initiatives and cos. Update and maintain information needed for Workforce Management tools. Perform as a team member in a multi-site enterprise environment partnering with Operation teams at all sites.
1 + years Workforce Management experience.
Strong PC skills, including Excel & other MS Office applications.
Strong Competencies in Avaya
Previous PBM experience preferred
· Experience with Workforce Management tools and functions, such as eWFM, Verint, etc. preferred
· Experience with Hyperion Essbase preferred
· Create and maintain shift profiles and scheduling rules within planning models and workforce management applications.
Manage agent scheduling, (including shifts, overtime,
training, meetings, absenteeism, vacation, exceptions, etc.) to ensure
daily service level objectives are met.
· Facilitate shift bid process, as needed.
· Support and manage WFM tools; update new hires, employee skill attributes, attrition, transfers, etc.
· Monitor intra-day volumes to ensure compliance to business needs.
· Perform Real-Time coordination of queue monitoring and management.
Assist with monitoring of real-time adherence call statistics
and pharmacy metrics, communicates with supervisors to ensure on/off
phone activities are managed efficiently throughout the day.
· Assists with creating the short-term forecasting models (volume, productivity, non-productive time, FTEs, etc)
· Assists with the analysis and reporting of key metrics and trend performance to forecast
Work collaboratively with groups across various geographies
and time zones, including but not limited to Operations & Human
Resources, to coordinate timelines to meet Senior Management and
· Knowledge of staff planning, workload distribution and trend analysis.
· Attention to detail; strong drive to ensure the integrity of underlying data & reports.
· Strong communication, presentation & interpersonal skills.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize within a fast paced environment
High School diploma or GED required
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- CVS Health Jobs