CVS Health General Manager - Long Term Care in Las Vegas, Nevada
Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation. www.cvshealth.com
What We Do
Directly, and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the healthcare environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted populations.
Are you looking for a fast paced and dynamic environment? Do you have a passion for helping others?
CVS Health has a powerful purpose – “Helping people on their path to better health.” To enable this purpose, we have several initiatives, existing and new, that are re-inventing pharmacy and enabling better health outcomes. In Omnicare, we support our company’s purpose by delivering practical and innovative solutions to address the needs of continued care communities This critically important role is responsible for leadership of an Omnicare Pharmacy. This role will report to a District Director, Operations LTC and will develop and implement strategies to improve operational excellence and superior customer service within the assigned pharmacy. The General Manager position is responsible for ensuring operational excellence through the delivery of the right drug, to the right place, at the right time.
As the General Manager, you will have the opportunity to impact our business in the following ways:
• Run the operational performance of a designated pharmacy in order to achieve operational targets while maintaining all federal, state, and local compliance requirements.
• Ensures appropriate resources are mobilized and operating effectively in order to meet customer commitments. Consults with internal partners to develop action plans to address customer risks and opportunities.
• Use expertise in supply chain and pharmacy operations to ensure improve processes and create optimal efficiency of a pharmacy location.
• Implements enterprise-wide standard processes, programs and procedures within a pharmacy location.
• Partner with suppliers to ensure medication delivery routes meet customer needs.
• Accountable for recruiting, hiring, training and engagement of pharmacy staff in order deliver on pharmacy goals.
• You are responsible for coaching and development of direct reports
• Operate with strong business intuition; hold responsibility for overall location operation metrics, employee engagement and compliance
Must currently have an active, in good standing Pharmacist License in the state of Nevada.
Prior experience leading and directing team within a Pharmacy
Long Term Care Leadership Experience
Hospital or Long Term Care Pharmacist experience
Bachelor’s Degree or PharmD
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
- CVS Health Jobs