Robert Half International Business Analyst in Largo, Florida
- Facilitate requirements gathering activities, including meeting with the client to discuss existing functionality and enhancements
- Conduct System Impact Analysis with current and new proposed state
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal clients to analyze information needs
- Initiate JAD sessions and collaborate with all stakeholders including developers
- Translating requirements into detailed technical specifications and participating in reviewing technical specifications.
- Review and approve requirement, design specifications, physical solution design, functional requirements, prototypes, and system testing
- Take a role a subject matter expert to review operational workflows of high degree of complexity and/or for multiple departments, identifying problems and developing improvements, modifications, and enhancements
- Document issues, resolutions and write specific requirements for system changes and troubleshooting issues to ensure issues as identified, tracked, and reported on and resolved in a timely manner, including the creation of test scenarios, testing data and understanding of outcomes.
- Brief senior staff on project status using routine, ad hoc, written and oral reports
- Must have the ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects and handle changing priorities with the ability to prioritize tasks. Adaptability and the ability to work in a climate with frequently shifting priorities is critical
- Support all phases of the systems development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Excellent customer service skills. This position works closely with the Clients.
- Travel may be necessary when project/client requires it. Education/Experience:
- Bachelor?s Degree preferred but will consider a combination of experience and education
- Must have healthcare background with knowledge about pharmacy operations, Medicare or Medicaid.
- Technical experience or training in information technology or information systems
- Expert level knowledge in SQL, Microsoft Visio, relational databases, ALM, JIRA
- Must be able to construct and execute SQL queries for data, technical and quality analysis
- Previous work experience in a fast-paced Client centric service setting
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in business analysis, requirements definition, building systems solutions and deployment of business requirements to information systems.
- Experience in Systems Development Methodology knowledge/experience (i.e. SDLC, EDGE, and CMMI).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Including Word, Visio, Publisher, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills
If interested please send resumes to [email protected]
MS SQL Server, User Story - Story Creation
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $23.75 to $27.50 per hour
Location: Largo, FL
Date Posted: December 5, 2018
Employment Type: Contract to Full Time
Job Reference: 01070-0010754619
Staffing Area: Technology & IT