House of Blues Stagehand, Music Hall in Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Unity in Diversity
Our team members are as diverse as our music venues. With its owned/operated/managed venues, Live Nation Clubs and Theaters, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, is wide-ranging, including the legendary Fillmore venues and the intimate House of Blues clubs throughout the United States. Live Nation Clubs and Theaters is the country’s preeminent group of intimate music venues, featuring superior sound and lighting technology in one-of-a-kind custom-designed environments aimed to bring fans and artists together in unparalleled musical environments.
Our mission is to create a profitable and principled global entertainment company. To celebrate the diversity and brotherhood of world culture. To promote racial and spiritual harmony through love, peace, truth, righteousness and non-violence. Our venues bring fans as close to artists as possible and our aim is to create teams that are just as close.
Responsible for ensuring the success of show and event productions by performing the technical aspects related to the show(s) production.
What You’ll Need:
• 3 years minimum Tour and Stage Production experience.
• Experience in stage lighting, pro audio systems and basic video systems.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficiency with all Microsoft applications
• Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
• High School Diploma
• Must be able to lift up to 75lbs
• Work in an environment with moderate to loud noise levelCollege Degree Preferred
What You’ll Do:
• Performs the Load-in & out of band equipment and rental equipment
• Responsible for securing required passes and tickets and prepares guest lists under the direction of the stage Manager
• Cabling; assist audio & lighting crew as directed
• Band Set changes
• Ensure that members of the Band(s) have required items needed to perform the show(s).
• Responsible for communicating the details of the evening’s event to production crew
• Responsible for hanging show banners, updating marquees and other signage in the venue
• Responsible for coordinating the food trays for the band in the Music Hall
• Assist lighting & Audio crew as directed by Stage Manager or PM; Spotlight operation if required
• Maintenance and Repair of Sound, Light and Stage Equipment
• May assist the Stage Manager with show passes
• Maintain and secure House Backline, and supplies
• Maintain curtains, drapes, risers and other staging items
• Assist audio crew with stands, microphones, cables, etc.
• Assist lighting crew with fixtures, lambs, gels, cabling, etc.
• Operate and care for stage areas in a safe, clean manner
• Assist with any Special Events operations
• Ensure stage trash is taken out; stage swept or set up for next show when possible.
• Competitive compensation and bonus plans
• Professional career development
• Additional benefits
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Clubs and Theaters team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYLive Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
HIRING PRACTICESThe preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Live Nation Clubs and Theaters supports military service members, veterans, military spouses, and family.
Recognized two years in a row by Great Place to Work®, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. From ground-breaking software to support our world-class platform Ticketmaster, to our mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, to our unparalleled roster of artists supported by diverse professionals in all facets of corporate operations, we offer a world of opportunity and an array of careers across every discipline.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our full-time, global workforce of more than 21,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents (plus a baby bonus to help with expenses), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development and career growth. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games, and other live events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.