House of Blues Barback - Music Hall in Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Title: Barback, Music Hall
Location: House of Blues
Unity in Diversity
Our team members are as diverse as our music venues. With its owned/operated/managed venues, Live Nation Clubs and Theaters, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, is wide-ranging, including the legendary Fillmore venues and the intimate House of Blues clubs throughout the United States. Live Nation Clubs and Theaters is the country’s preeminent group of intimate music venues, featuring superior sound and lighting technology in one-of-a-kind custom-designed environments aimed to bring fans and artists together in unparalleled musical environments.
Our mission is to create a profitable and principled global entertainment company. To celebrate the diversity and brotherhood of world culture. To promote racial and spiritual harmony through love, peace, truth, righteousness and non-violence. Our venues bring fans as close to artists as possible and our aim is to create teams that are just as close.
Responsible for the maintenance, stocking and cleanliness of the bar, and all other functions which increase the efficiency and productivity of the bartending team.
What You’ll Need:
· Ability to work late hours
· Flexible schedule
· Skills in interpersonal communication and teamwork
· Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
· Responsible Alcohol Training Certification or Equivalent
· 3 years work experience interacting with people in a positive environment
· Experience recognizing valid ID’s
· Experience in a live music environment
What You’ll Do:
· Stay informed of current menu items and descriptions
· Follow Special Events guidelines to ensure event success
· Handle side duties including: stocking ice bins, liquor, beer, wine, and coolers, including lifting/moving up to 35lbs.
· Clean and assist with maintaining bar equipment
· Perform opening/running/closing side duties according to HOB policy
· Put all trash and recyclable products in proper receptacles
· Separate glass, cardboard, and plastics per local codes
· Operate trash compactor per procedures policy
· Ensure responsible alcohol service per local ordinance and HOB alcohol policies
· Ensure that trash containers are clean, free of odor and lined
· Maintain HOB safety and sanitation standards
· Par all ice bins to the fullest levels at all times
· Par all bars per venue specifications
· Required to occasionally work Special Events that are scheduled throughout the venue
• Competitive compensation and bonus plans
• Professional career development
• Additional benefits
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Clubs and Theaters team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYLive Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
HIRING PRACTICESThe preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Live Nation Clubs and Theaters supports military service members, veterans, military spouses, and family members.
Recognized two years in a row by Great Place to Work®, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. From ground-breaking software to support our world-class platform Ticketmaster, to our mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, to our unparalleled roster of artists supported by diverse professionals in all facets of corporate operations, we offer a world of opportunity and an array of careers across every discipline.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our full-time, global workforce of more than 21,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents (plus a baby bonus to help with expenses), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development and career growth. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to concerts, festivals, sports games, and other live events through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.