CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Administrative Coordinator in Lafayette, Louisiana
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
City: Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Position ID: J0919-0665
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
Build a Career that Matters at CGI’s Lafayette Center
CGI is looking for an administrative coordinator for the company’s STEM@CGI program in the US. STEM@CGI exists to introduce, inspire and mentor students who are underrepresented in STEM - with a focus on girls, minorities, the economically under-served, and those with disabilities.
We are looking for an individual ready to contribute excellent clerical and customer services skill which will positively impact in the lives of students in CGI communities. This individual will work with the STEM@CGI program manager along with STEM@CGI site leads in locations throughout the US who deliver STEM programming in their communities. This is a non-exempt administrative role located in Lafayette, LA with daytime hours of Monday-Friday.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Tracking all important program metrics, including event information, member participants, student participants, demographic info, total CGI service hours, photo release documentation etc.
• Work with site leads to ensure all necessary information is provided to the STEM program consistent with CGI and STEM@CGI policies and procedures, including Memoranda of Understanding, photo releases, photos, information for social media posts, reporting of member volunteers and associated hours, etc.
• Working with program manager to report STEM@CGI metrics to various CGI departments.
• Assist in the preparation and distribution of reports, pertinent correspondence, documents, and/or presentations for review and presentation by executives and committees.
• Support strategic event preparation include, but not limited to; organize set-up and cleanup of meeting space, booking conference rooms, signing for packages, ordering food etc.
• Oversee the STEM@CGI inventory, including shipping and receiving, testing equipment upon receipt and prior to shipment and keeping supply closet tidy and organized.
• Monitoring supply levels program consumables and ordering when low.
• Setting up meetings and attending when needed.
• Taking meeting minutes and follow-up on meeting related action items.
• Supporting CGI site leads as needed on administrative task – including creating surveys, modifying/creating templates.
• Ensuring all materials are in appropriately branded templates. Update materials appropriately.
• Administer internal programs related to STEM@CGI.
• Work with STEM@CGI Manager on development on continuous program improvements and development of new programs.
• All other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
A high school diploma is required. In addition:
• High level of knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other programs. Ability to learn new programs as needed.
• Detail oriented and excellent organizational skill
• Excellent customer service to internal and external clients
• Finesse working with people at all levels in the company
• Comfort with ambiguity
- Microsoft Office
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc.
- CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Jobs