Roehl Transport Construction - Truck Driver Training in La Porte, Indiana
Are you tired of swinging hammers, roofing houses or working construction jobs? You deserve better.
We will pay you as we train to you to Get Your CDL , license you need to be a professional truck driver.
No more seasonality to your work - truck drivers are needed year-round.
it doesn't matter your position - from foreman to general laborer, at Roehl, you can be a skilled professional truck driver.
Here's how our program works:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
- Your CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school , you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
Roehl drivers are on track to make $60,000+!
Leave the shingles, dust, concrete and saws behind and operate a heavy duty truck!
Want to see the country? Becoming a truck driver is a step in the right direction.
Want help getting started?
- Steps to getting your CDL (commercial drivers license)
- Steps to getting your CLP (commercial learners permit)
- Practice CDL Tests
- Many other new truck driver job resources , including testimonials and videos .
Construction - Truck Driver Training
US - IN - La Porte
- Roehl Transport Jobs