Meridian Senior Living Med Aide / Med Tech in Kyle, Texas
Orchard Park of Kyle is a Meridian Senior Living community.
We hold ourselves to an incredibly high standard – and measure our success by the smiles on our residents’ faces!
We are currently looking for incredible people that love to make others smile!
As a Med Tech, the primary purpose of your job position is to assist in the administering of medications to residents following company regulatory guidelines. Other tasks include keeping proper care records, reporting any changes in resident’s conditions and interacting with internal and external customers in a professional manner while ensuring resident safety and satisfaction is a priority.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current and valid Medication Aide/Technician Certification
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Successfully complete training as required by Meridian in accordance with state regulations
- Must have a minimum of one year experience working with medications and the elderly population
- Must possess all required licenses and/or certifications if required by State licensing authority and maintain continuing education requirements
- Obtain Food Handlers Permit as required by State regulations
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team member as well as an individual
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and the rights and privacy of others
- Must practice and promote Meridian Policies and Procedures, Mission Statement, Core Values and Founding Principles
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background checks Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer