General Electric Staff Data Visualization Engineer in Krakow, Poland
Role Summary:This person will own development a suite of supply chain related data visualizations and analytics acting as a partner to the Pharmaceutical Diagnostics supply chain function. They will execute on an existing backlog of analytic requests and cultivate new requests and opportunities through their understanding of business processes and partnership with functional teams.
Essential Responsibilities:In this role, you will:
• Ability to lead discussions with Supply Chain process owners to identify pain points and analytics based opportunity to solve them. Knowledge/Exposure to shop floor based apps (Maximo, InforEAM, Trackwise, OEE) and ERP system is useful.
• Collaborate with Analytics stakeholders and process owners to set up Analytics Strategy and ensure adherence to standard tools as per KPI.
• Ability to write user stories, use Agile methodology to prioritize and collaborate with Global teams to implement them.
• Comfortable with Data replication and storage technologies (Teradata, Informatica, HVR etc), Data Modelling using RDBS technologies and Data Visualization on Tableau
• Engage with Manufacturing site based personas to drive traction and adoption of digital solutions (visualizations, apps) in Brilliant Factory space.
• Understanding of manufacturing process involving shop floor automation and systems (OEE, Historian, Kepware, MES etc) to be able to work with Brilliant Factory stakeholders.
• Understanding/knowledge of MES related process/tools to support development of MES strategy
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in data management, software development and/or data analytics
Eligibility Requirements: (Country Specific)
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in Krakow, Poland
Desired Characteristics:Technical Expertise:
Key technologies that will be used : Tableau, SQL, Oracle DB
• Technical knowledge and exposure to Analytical and visualization tools
• Functional stakeholder management
• Data based analysis & problem solving
• Have prior experience in user requirements gathering/designing & delivering analytics based solutions to help solve problems and drive business outcomes
• Manufacturing or Supply Chain exposure will be preferred though not mandatory
• Exposure to Agile methodologies
• Project management knowledge or experience
• Pharma industry background
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Poland;Krakow;
- General Electric Jobs