General Electric Sr Software Engineer (Salesforce) in Krakow, Poland
Role Summary:Responsible for programing a component, feature and or feature set. Works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Contributes to design discussions.
All GE employees may be considered for this role. Candidates should note that this role will be in scope for the proposed transition of GE Biopharma to Danaher and will transfer to Danaher at close of this transaction
Essential Responsibilities:• Expert in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using appropriate chosen language.
• Ability to take ownership of small and medium sized tasks and deliver while mentoring and helping team members.
• Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
• Helps drive pair programming practices and code reviews across the team.
• Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
• Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices.
• Promotes transparency by proactively sharing design choices with appropriate audiences, with the appropriate level of detail and timeliness.
• Demonstrates expert understanding of functional and nonfunctional requirements and their priority within the backlog.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience as Salesforce developer.
• Experience in Lightning and Lightning Web components.
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases.
• Experience with test-driven development.
• Proficiency in software engineering tools.
• Ability to document requirements and specifications.
• Experience working in geographically distributed teams.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fluent English written and spoken.
• Strong team player.
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:Poland;Krakow,;
- General Electric Jobs