General Electric Sr Cyber Security Architect in Krakow, Poland
Role Summary:The Sr Cyber Security Architect is responsible for ensuring our business can design, build and use technology in a safe environment that supports business growth. They are responsible for driving the understanding of cyber risk as related to business needs and design efforts related to architecture, scalability, availability and general security. They will engage and interact w/ functional leaders and project teams to support these technical initiatives.
Essential Responsibilities:In this role, you will:
• Work on highly complex projects that require in-depth domain knowledge in multiple cyber/IT areas.
• Maintain understanding of GE policy as well as current industry and general cyber security risks
• Drive a security by design approach into projects and initiatives that support business needs
• Collaborate with cross business and corporate teams drive continuous improvement
• Participate in the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support actives
• Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders including regional CIOs, and global IT security and compliance leaders
• Define technology security requirements and communicate to system owners through effective security programs and training.
• Contribute to the development of infrastructure platforms with reusable components that can be leveraged in other projects and initiatives moving forward
• Promote standardized security tools, process and platforms to maintain consistency across all regions
• Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or a similar field
• Strong experience in Cyber Security
• Experience in Architecture
• Legal authorization to work in Poland or Hungary s required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills.
• Must be willing to travel
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in desired locations
Desired Characteristics:• Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one
• Strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on the ability to effectively influence others
• A team-focused mentality with the proven ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders
• An ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily-understood, authoritative, and actionable manner
• Technical background and understanding of IT areas including but not limited to; data networking, server/client OS, dbase, data protection, encryption, access management, cloud computing, computing hardware, software development, data center management, segmentation and storage
• Familiar with IT maturity models
• Experienced with general IT architecture principles
• Familiar with healthcare industry and standards
• Experienced with Azure and AWS environments
About Us:GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator, GE Healthcare enables clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by its Edison intelligence platform. With over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally, the company operates at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health, digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improve outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world. Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Insights , or visit our website www.gehealthcare.com for more information.Additional Locations:Hungary, Poland;Krakow, Budapest;
- General Electric Jobs