UBS Financial Services Data & Process Analyst in Kraków, Poland
Are you well organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– collect, analyze, check, reconcile and report UBS data (e.g. supplier master data, HR, performance and risk indicators)
– prepare data feeds to other UBS systems
– participate in ongoing projects aiming at data quality improvements across platforms
– cooperate with senior stakeholders to enhance process and tools supporting information gathering
– maintain vendor database and perform supplier onboarding, data cleansing, data gathering, quality reviews, vendor reputational checks and data consolidation and validation
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Sourcing Platforms & Shared Services team in Zabierzow. Our role is to support processes and tools in the area of management information systems for UBS Group Service Centers management. This role will require from you cooperating with and reporting to senior management. You will liaise with UBS functions in redesigning processes and their maintenance of those aiming at high quality management information. We help by providing vendor management services, reporting and process support like: 'Know Your Supplier' and supplier registration process, management reporting and providing advisory on global policies regarding the vendor management services.
– a Bachelor or Master degree (preferably in a quantitative discipline; Finance, Engineering, IT, or Math)
– good knowledge of MS Excel and VBA, and other MS Office tools like MS Word, MS Power Point
– knowledge of MS Access and SQL would be an asset
– analytical skills - ability to process and analyze large volumes of structured and unstructured data
– proficiency in designing, documenting business processes
– ability to think out of the box with problem solving mind set
– ability to learn and adapt to fast changing business needs and requirements
– If you have knowledge on programming that will be additional asset, as we are planning to expand the scope to support systems' modules configurations
– organized and detail oriented
– a great communicator, with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels in the organization
– a self-starter who can work well with minimal supervision (you can micromanage yourself)
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 185282BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Data & Process Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Outsourcing / Offshoring