Honeywell Senior Application Engineer HCE (with Chemical/Petrochemical domain knowledge) m/f/d in Koeln, Germany
Senior Application Engineer HCE (with Chemical/Petrochemical domain knowledge) m/f/d
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell is a global leader in the areas of technology and advanced manufacturing processes. In almost 100 countries around the world, about 132,000 employees develop and manufacture reliable and state-of-the-art-products in the fields of Aerospace, Transportation and Power Systems, Specialty Materials and Automation and Control Solutions.
To make our team in Offenbach/Cologne even stronger, we are currently looking for a
Senior Application Engineer (with Chemical/Petrochemical domain knowledge) m/f/d
Process Optimization (PO) & Operation and Alarm Management (OAM) solutions
•Having a knowledge of the Process Optimization (PO) and Operation and Alarm Management (OAM) solutions portfolio (after appropriate initial training in all relevant packages). State-of-the-art applications covered by this portfolio consist of the following:
b)Control Performance Monitoring
c)Tai-Ji Control Loop Tunning
d)Dynamo Alarm and Operation Management
•Having a good working knowledge of Distributed Control Systems (e.g. Experion PKS) and Industrial IT (e.g. RDBMS, Networking, XML Services and state-of-the-art Programming Languages).
•Participating in Process Optimization service jobs and migration projects in a variety of industries in EMEA, so that they meet the client’s needs and meet planned margin.
•Utilizing leading technologies in the delivery of Process Optimization service and migration projects.
•Driving productivity and quality by standardizing PO service and project execution using powerful tools and methodologies.
•Supporting project managers and contracts managers to ensure that contractual scope obligations of PO projects are met
•Position requires approximately 50% international travel mostly in the Europe, Middle East & Africa region.
30 Customer Support
10 Software coding
10 Verification and Validation
Skills & Experience
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Chemical or Process Engineering, Physics or similar engineering discipline. Non-chemical engineers will need to display excellent process and automation systems understanding and knowledge gained by plant experience.
• Minimum of three years’ experience in the oil-refining/chemical industry.
• Experience with state-of-the-art process Optimization solutions, Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and industrial IT projects.
• Some experience in supporting the sales force including customer presentations, project estimates/calculations and proposal work would be beneficial
• Preferably holds industrial IT technology certificates (e.g. MCTS SQL Server, Oracle RDBMS Administrator, XML Services and Programming Languages).
• Preferably holds a Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
• Fluency in German and good English skills
• Excellent analytical and trouble-shooting skills.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with customers.
• A challenging position in an international, growing company.
• Many training and development opportunities.
• An attractive salary package including company car.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: req183760
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Venloer Str. 25, Koeln, NORDRHEIN WESTFALEN 50672 DEU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.
- Honeywell Jobs