LEGO Systems, Inc. Sr. Manager Procurement - Packaging & External Packing in Kladno, Czech Republic
Sr. Manager Procurement - Packaging & External Packing
Location Czech Republic, Kladno
Posted Date 05/10/2019
Job ID CZ2123
The primary role of Sr. Manager Procurement & External Packing is the leadership of direct materials procurement and external packing team incl. management of TLG Packaging & Direct materials Suppliers. Are you brave enough to accept this special opportunity?
• Leadership of the Direct materials Procurement and external packing team. Joint development of Procurement and broader Supply Chain strategies for Kladno site and External Manufacturing partner in Poland (Sonoco)
• Ensuring strong collaboration, alignment and handshake with the site & external manufacturing stakeholders and business partners such as Manufacturing Operations, Global Procurement and Planning, Quality and Distribution
• Implement and manage The LEGO Group quality and delivery performance management systems with TLG suppliers and external manufacturing partner to drive and achieve operational excellence, best in class performance and competitive advantage for The LEGO Group.
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Sr. Manager role and the entire team work closely with the global procurement category, quality and logistics planning teams to co-develop the global sourcing strategies, vendor platforms, productions allocation, quality and operational standards for external manufacturing and ensure best in class execution and implementation of those plans. The key focus is on the alignment and handshake with the site stakeholders and business partners which includes stakeholder and supplier management & development, local and regional negotiation, contracting, governance, compliance and risk mitigation.
Do you have what it takes?
• Min 10 years experience in strategic procurement or wider supply chain organization
• English on advanced level
• Min 5 years experience in a leadership/managerial role relevant to procurement or supply chain in the international large company.
• Master’s or equivalent university degree in Business Management or Engineering
• Strong strategic orientation, communication, analytics, influencing and negotiation skills.
Bringing it to Life
Becoming part of iconic brand and successful high performing organization. For someone who is not afraid to hold a role allowing big decisions with direct impact to the business leaving the footprint in the LEGO Group future success. Great opportunity for individual who look for challenges in innovative, collaborative and quality focused environment and being excited by leading and developing the team to grow future talents.
LEGO Systems, Inc.
- LEGO Systems, Inc. Jobs