LEGO Systems, Inc. Sr. Category Manager in Kladno, Czech Republic
Sr. Category Manager
Location Czech Republic, Kladno
Posted Date 05/13/2019
Job ID CZ2125
Category Marketing; Production and Technical; Purchasing/Procurement
Shopper Marketing Procurement
Do you want to drive and execute work related to both the local and global Model Production plans? Do you have the courage to take the responsible for the vendor platform performance & capability within Model Production?Are you a natural leader who knows how to motivate and support their team members to find significant productivity opportunities? If you are then we want you to apply !
In this role, your focus will be on:
• Leading the sourcing of materials and services for important Model Production projects
• Working towards a collaborative culture within the team and providing a framework of structured activities and work that enables individual people development
• Creating and executing Category plans based on the internal business ambition and external supplier market trends & opportunities
• Actively contributing into the global Shopper Marketing Procurement team and Model Production Leadership Teams, both supporting and challenging colleagues as needed
• Ensuring delivery of on-time team results whilst articulating both short term goals and medium-term priorities
• Driving a commercial agenda and actively seeking financial savings opportunities and executions within the Partner for Productivity program
Play your part in our team succeeding
Shopper Marketing Procurement, subcategory Model Production, focuses on establishing and managing scalable and flexible supplier platforms, delivering the LEGO Group Retail Model Production (3D Models and Model Box) marketing materials and services on time, in full, and within the required quality and price levels. The department is integrated into the LEGO Group Retail MP supply chain, securing supplier platform in compliance with all relevant TLG requirements as safety, confidentiality, ethical manner (Responsible Business Principles), contractual and other key procurement performance areas.
Do you have what it takes?
• Min 5 years experience in procurement, 10 years experience in Supply Chain
• Advanced team leadership skills (min. 5 years of experience)
• Adaptability and open minded for new ways of working as well as strong focus on goals and concrete deliverables
• Strong strategic orientation, communication, analytics and presentation skills
Bringing it to Life
“Join a great team of people that works closely together both locally and globally. Take a chance to learn and work with diverse customers and suppliers.”
LEGO Systems, Inc.
- LEGO Systems, Inc. Jobs