LEGO Systems, Inc. Senior Accountant in Kladno, Czech Republic
Location Czech Republic, Kladno
Posted Date 05/21/2019
Job ID CZ2137
Category Accounting; Finance/Controlling
Are you a born TAX fan? Do you fancy the international environment and the fresh start of the new things?
Then we a have a role for you!
For our new Business Service Operation (BSO) department we are searching for new colleague who will support the team of direct and indirect taxes in EMEA region (29 entities).
You will be responsible for:
• Perform the key controls in the area of direct and indirect taxes
• Improvement and standardization of tax processes
• Customize current tax spreadsheets documentation to support accounting information
• Analysis of the relevant tax accounts
• Support for the key tax analytics implementation
• Support for the data analytics platforms
• Support for the robotics solutions
• Collaboration with the external advisors on automated solutions
Do you have what it takes?
• University degree focused on economy or accountancy preferred
• Strong SAP background
• Business Intelligence (Warehouse) knowledge and experience – ideally in the tax area
• Alteryx (or other similar) experience (nice to have)
• Process design experience
• Strong data analytics skills
• MS Excel advanced techniques
• Advanced level of English
• Analytical and detail-oriented person, punctual, pro-active and optimistic
• Background in Indirect taxes and analytics is advantage
BRING IT TO LIFE
“I am grateful to be a part of such a company, which really takes care of employees, customers and health & safety and is primarily focused on children. What I like the most about my job is a communication with people across the whole world and the possibility continuously learn new things.” Senior Finance Assistant
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, teamwork and quality, apply now.
LEGO Systems, Inc.
- LEGO Systems, Inc. Jobs