The LEGO Group Payroll Specialist (maternity cover) in Kladno, Czech Republic
Payroll Specialist (maternity cover)
- Czech Republic, Kladno, Stredocesky
Job ID CZ2504
- Human Resources
Join our LEGO family and play a significant role in our BSO (Business Services Operation) in Kladno.
Become a part of a Payroll department within friendly working environment where quality, learning and performance are keystones. We are regional team of 18 colleagues covering Europe, Africa and Middle-East region (26 payrolls).
• Carry out regular daily operations leading to ensuring proper and timely execution of Payroll within own scope
• Cooperate and provide operational support to Kladno team and local HR teams located in respektive countries across EMEA region
• Support inputs provision and testing connected to global initiatives
• Maintain strong and positive relationship with external providers and vendors in order to secure high quality payroll processing
• Cooperate with colleagues in team in order to secure continuous execution of tasks and delivery
• Challenge the process and identify areas for improvement with aim to achieve maximum effectivity and precision of the payroll proceses
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Payroll Specialist plays a meaningful role in a sustainable Payroll department in the BSO. We want you to engage actively in a high-performing department, valuing collaboration, quality and fun in the everyday life.
Do you have what it takes?
• Understanding of payroll/finance processes and administration, ideally from international environment/shared services/payroll provider
• Experience with payroll systems or any finance systems
• You speak fluent English, Danish language is welcome
• Microsoft Office experience, MS Excel on advanced level is preferred
• Eyes on details, sense for bigger picture, ability to see the links between the dots
• You have strong collaboration skills with proactive mindset
• You enjoy international environment and working with teams
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
The LEGO Group
- The LEGO Group Jobs