LEGO Systems, Inc. Payroll Advisor in Kladno, Czech Republic
Location Czech Republic, Kladno
Posted Date 03/29/2019
Job ID CZ2062
Opportunity to run the project for the fixed period
Are you experienced in Payroll processes? Are you skilled in process mapping and standardization? Here is the opportunity to gain from your current experience and support a young Payroll department within Shared Service Centre to set up standards for smooth and effective controls compliance.
Add your experience and help us build a world class Payroll department
As Advisor in the Payroll department of our Shared Service Center in Kladno, the Czech Republic, you will strengthen the team experience and enthusiasm which is needed to succeed in building a solid and efficient Payroll road map, specifically process mapping and standardization.
Our goal is to support the LEGO Group with consistent, timely and reliable Payroll processes and ensuring efficient payroll maintenance, validation and compliance setup. Your role will include:
• Understand the process and identify areas for improvement with aim to achieve maximum effectivity and precision of the payroll process
• Participate on creating Payroll road map, your part will be process mapping and standardization
• Support inputs provision and testing connected to global initiatives
• Cooperate with colleagues in team in order to secure continuous execution of tasks and delivery
Process oriented, supportive and energetic bridge-builder
This role is temporary for the fixed period of six months; therefore it is meant for highly motivated experienced Payroll Advisors who enjoy working on new projects. If you can quickly jump into the new environment and get your head around current processes and suggest a way of improving them, this might be a perfect opportunity for you! You will have a chance to help a fairly young organization – our Business Service Operations organization within a family owned company with a long history.
• Experience from Shared Service or a Payroll Provider
• Experience with HR Master Data Systems and with Payroll System experience from Shared Service or a Payroll Provider is an advantage
• Project management experience
• Experience with compliance controls and set-up
• Microsoft Office experience, excel advanced
• Team player with proactive approach
• Fluent English
Do you have what it takes? We look forward to reading your application, please use the APPLY NOW button, or send us your applications via www.lego.com/jobs.
LEGO Systems, Inc.
- LEGO Systems, Inc. Jobs